- SIP-based SOFT-SWITCH, enabling IP CENTREX/Hosted PBX, as well as Conferencing, IVR, Callback, Carrier Select, Least Cost Routing etc.
- FLASH MEDIA SERVER, with FLASH2SIP conversion, enabling Web-based unified communication, including Web-Video-phone, Video Conferencing, Webcast etc.
- INSTANT MESSAGING platform, combining XMPP, SIP and proprietary IM protocols.
- OSS/BSS (Operation and Business Support Servers) based on IAM (Identity and Access Management) and a WEB MIDDLEWARE, facilitating hierarchic user and access management, service packaging, provisioning, administering and billing.
What makes us different from the others
Besides technology, ANOXTECH invested into a first-class infrastructure (a large server-farm on a top-professional collocation) from where software is delivered in a hosted mode, truly as a Web service. Operations are supported by a set of advanced QoS (Quality of Service) solutions, including logging; monitoring and packets-exchange analytics, as well as error-prevention and network-related service optimization.
Major markets and channels:
- Existing voice-technology vendors or voice-service providers/distributors
- ISPs, ASPs/SaaS providers
- Enterprise Applications vendors and resellers
- Global Portals
- Specialized Communities
- Enterprise Portal Manufacturers